Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday 8 April 2010

On another Planet.

Answering another of Hedgie's questions.
What is your Favourtite TV programme?

I love to watch Dr Who.
It has been a really exciting week this week because a new series of Dr Who started with a brand new Dr.
Matt Smith is now playing the new Dr Who and I was not too sure if I would like him as much as David Tennant but if the first episode is anything to go by I am going to be glued to the TV every week.
I would love to take a ride in the Tardis and meet the real Dr Who.
K9 is one of my favourite characters and is so clever.
The Cyber men frighten me but at least these ones are smaller than me!
The Daleks are big enemies of Dr Who and I think they are VERY scary!
Be back soon as Hedgie wants me to answer a few more questions!
siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment