Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Finishing my prompt week.

“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
Not tomorrow exactly but I thought I would give you all advance warning when my birthday is going to be and the Cat helped me!

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
I keep reading these books hoping that one day I will get to go somewhere on holiday.

I have now finished doing all my prompts for the week. I wonder what Monkey will send through to me for next week.


siggy

5 comments:

  1. Monkey is wondering that too at the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if I can do that prompt as my reading isn't very good yet LOL!
    LOve Clemmie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you have found a good friend in that cat! I wish our cat was as friendly!
    Thanks for great prompts this week - I am very behind!!!

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH looking forward to your birthday Bongo, I wonder when mine is? Thanks for your lovely prompts, sorry I didn't do them justice, I'll try way harder next time promise. can't wait to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of books there Bongo to read through, you must be very good at reading for such a young monkey!!

    ReplyDelete