Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday 1 February 2010

Out in the cold!

Hedgie wants to know if Shirley is kind and attentive at all times.
Well you saw from her shopping trip that sometimes I get neglected.
Little did I know then I was going to be put out in the garden to count birds for an hour on my own.
Apparently it was the RSPB's birdwatch weekend so yesterday it was down to me to count all the birds that came into our garden. At least I wasn't the only one who was wearing a red coat!

siggy

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant photo Shirley. Love your red jacket Bongo and well done on counting those birds. We had 2 robins in our garden.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely though Bongo to play with the nice Birdie I always have to watch them through the window cos mum says I'll just get dirty. Curly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had your coat on, it's so cold out there, maybe you should try hibernating! No one will let me! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bogo at least Shirley put your coat on you today, Lynne forgot my scarf and boy was it cold outside, fortunately Sainsbury seemed to have their heating on today!
    I actually don't like birds and neither do Florrie and mae, so not many birds some to our garden, Lynne is very sad about that!
    love Clemmie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good that you had your coat on Bongo, I bet it was cold out there counting all the birds - its much warmer to watch and count through a window :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is a fantastic photo Shirley got of you and the robin. We get quite a lot of birds coming to feed in our garden, but it's too cold for me to go out there and get up close! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous picture! I can't do things like that because I don't have legs... ;)

    ReplyDelete