Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday 31 December 2010

Saying my goodbyes.

2010 has seen many changes in my life, I have been to many places and made lots of new friends, I even married one of them! Last night I went to dinner at Curly's house and was teased rather a lot, I even managed to get my head turned right around! Thank goodness Curly was there to rescue me, I hadn't seen her in ages so it was lovely to catch up on all her news. She told me she had been very poorly with Swine flu, how weird is that a lamb getting Pig flu. She is much better now thank goodness. In fact I persuaded her to come home with me for a while and she was ready with her bag packed in no time, especially when I told Sid was really missing her.


You can see from the photo below that some of us have got together for one last photo shoot of the year.
Pip, Candy and I are especially sad to be saying good bye to you all at the end of my year of blogging. However, we are now looking forward to spending some time together away from the prying lens of Shirley's camera. Who knows what the future has in store for us, perhaps one day I will rich and famous but until then I am one very lucky Chimp who has had an incredible year.

So goodbye my friends and thank you for taking the time to come along here and share my year with me.
Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
siggy

3 comments:

  1. Ah Bongo, it has been a fab year hasn't it?! Looks like you're all set for a another great year with that lovely family of yours though. Happy New Year to you all, and I hope 2011 is as much fun as this year. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bongo, will be sad to see the end of your blog, it has been fun, but life moves on and new adventures await you and your family! All the best to you for 2011! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bye Bongo well done on sticking with this challenge all year xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete