Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday 11 July 2010

Working on the computer.

Duckie was saying just how much time he seems to spend at his computer these days and was wondering about us other toys and our computers.
He wanted to see some photos of us at our computers.
Well you can see from this photo that I work alongside Shirley in her craft room.
I must point out that she tidied up for this photo to be taken!
You may also notice that I am on her old laptop which is so slow and worn in places.
Just look at where it is worn through by the mouse being used on it, at least these days she has learnt how to use the touch pad and doesn’t need a mouse for her new laptop.

If you remember Pip and I met through the internet back in March so are very grateful that Shirley started this year long project.Shirley took me into Oxford to meet Pat, who she met through UK Scrappers on the internet and they got together for the first time this week. Boy, could they chat!Pip and I have been searching for somewhere to go on honeymoon and have spent hours surfing the web. No luck yet though as everything is so expensive and we are going to need every penny we can save for things for our new baby, which according to Pip will be arriving very soon. Apparently toy chimps have their babies a lot quicker than other ones!Whilst surfing we came across this very clever artist who does some lovely portraits.
Maybe I should take up painting and earn some money.Seeing as we are looking at computers this week I will show you Colin’s.
He was out at the air show in Duxford yesterday and Shirley and I snuck into his study to work/play, as it is the coolest and tidiest room in the house.
OMG his computer is amazing; you don’t even need a touch pad for this one as everything works by touching the screen.
Shirley made sure all the fingerprints where cleaned off when we switched it off as we didn’t want him to know we had been in there.
Hope he doesn’t find any other clues either as Shirley was cutting up and glueing bits of paper in there all day too.
Loving the hat Abbie :o)
Whilst I was on the computer this week I managed to post some prompts for us toys for next week so I best get busy and start posing!!!
siggy

5 comments:

  1. Now that does look like the king of all computers - lucky Colin! I may have some good news for you - I'll post on the 365 thread :-) Monkey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of computers to play with Bongo. Looks like you do a lot of surfing too. Mrs N took some pictures of me surfing so must get them up.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed meeting you Bongo and had a lovely time chatting with Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you seem very computer literate, whatever that means, have heard Nana say that, amongst other things, about computers, but I won't repeat them! Hope you find somewhere for a honeymoon before baby comes, no fun with one of them in tow I'm told! And you'll be exhausted if you are to be a hands on parent! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bongo love your piccy's and glad to see Pip is letting you cuddle her again now, does that mean you're forgiven for Curly's kidnap? Love to you both Curly's Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete