Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday 5 September 2010

Reading a book.

The last time I posted here on my blog I told you that I had some exciting news to share with you and now I can finally tell you what it is. With the help of a very good friend of mine I have had a book published. If I am totally honest I did not write the book myself (well if Katy Price can do it so can I!) but I am very proud that it is all about me. Sue Mynall is a very talented artist and has illustrated lots of books she is an avid follower of my blog, in fact she appeared on it HERE. Recently Shirley had a VERY BIG birthday and Sue and I thought it would be a lovely surprise to do this book for her as a present. Due to my publisher being very fussy about copyright I can only post a few of the pages here for you to see. I hope you enjoy looking at them. You can see some more of Sue’s picture on her website HERE






This is Candy's favourite page.
I think you will agree that it is a lovely book, I am hoping it will sell lots of copies and maybe by this time next year I will be famous and be appearing on talk shows promoting my next book. LOL.
siggy

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, and those drawings are fantastic! Lucky you Bongo being published, and lucky Shirley getting such a fab present! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is truly amazing! Bongo will you remember us when you are famous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cuz, that is brilliant. Sue is very talented - what a great present for Shirley. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete